There’s something very satisfying about creating your own beautiful Christmas door wreath. The wonderfully scented foliage, the gorgeous textures, the sparkly or the natural accessories, the touch of luxury with a satin or velvet ribbon.
A little Christmas music, a glass of your favourite tipple and an hour of creativity and you have the perfect way to while away a festive evening.
This DIY door wreath kit has all the materials you need to create your own. The only thing you will need to supply is a pair of good strong scissors or garden secateurs and ideally a pair of flexible gardening gloves.
The kit includes-
- full step-by-step instructions with a photo guide and top tips for bringing your design ideas to life – A link to this will be sent by email when you buy the kit and if necessary you’re welcome to print out at home
- a copper base ring that has already been securely covered in sphagnum moss ready for you to start designing
- a selection of beautiful foliage – I will include a lovely mix of different textures plus some fresh flowering stems that will last well and dry in the wreath such as heather, waxflower, sea-lavender or thistles
- a selection of wired accessories – choose from natural accessories (cones, fruits, cinnamon sticks etc) or sparkly accessories (coloured wired Christmas baubles, tinkling bells, gold or silver coloured seedheads etc)
- a reel or ‘paddle’ wire to attach your foliage
- a selection of florist wires in case you’d like to add any extra decorations of your own plus instructions on how to wire your extra accessories
- a ribbon/rafia/jute rope to hang your wreath and a bow to attach to your design (you can specify colour preference when checking out)
Please note: The kit does not include scissors or gloves. The foliage and accessories in your kit may look different to the ones in the photographs.
When you place your order, let me know on the checkout page what style or colour theme you would like. If you don’t add a message, I will put together ‘florists choice’ of textures, accessories and ribbon colours.
Please allow up to 3 working days for me to put together and arrange delivery of your DIY kit (however, I am usually able to deliver your order much quicker than this and will check with you for the best day/time).
The 10″ wreath base is approximately 14″ wide when foliage is added depending on the type of foliage and accessories used.
Available from 19th November to 19th December. Ordering in advance is recommended to avoid disappointment.