Congratulations on your engagement!
With so many beautiful examples of wedding flowers on the likes of Pinterest and Instagram, choosing your flowers can be a daunting task! I offer a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your plans for your big day. The consultation lasts around an hour and will include notes, sketches and design ideas and all will be carefully tailored to your own style and to your budget.
From wild and ‘just-picked’ hand tied posies to classic rose bouquets decorated with lace and pearls; from elegant calla lilies with diamante beads to gorgeously scented sweet peas with silk ribbons – whatever the style of your wedding, I provide beautiful floral designs using only the highest quality materials.
Whether you are looking for a simple handtied bouquet and a buttonhole for your groom or for a full wedding package with ceremony and reception flowers and all the ‘bells and whistles’ – you will receive my personal, undivided attention. I only accept one wedding booking per weekend, so you will not share my time with any other brides on your very special day.
A small selection of my wedding designs –
Designs available include ~
- Bridal bouquets, bridesmaids bouquets
- Flower crowns / circlets
- Bridal hair designs – combs, Alice bands, flower sprays
- Buttonholes, boutonnieres
- Corsages – for lapel/shoulder, for wrists, for handbags and other accessories
- Flower pomanders or ‘kissing balls’
- Flower girl wands or other accessories – such as flower baskets or handbags
- Reception venue flowers – a wide variety of options depending on the style of your wedding and your venue
- Place setting flowers – floral napkin rings or adornments, flower favours your guests can take home, chair back flowers and ribbons
- Church flowers or registry office flowers
- Dried and silk flower designs
- Gift bouquets for guests
- Fresh cake flowers
These are just a sample of the most popular options. Other items may be available on request – please get in touch to discuss your ideas.
I can provide accessories for hire if you don’t have the items you need through your venue. I can also supply dried rose petals and other dried flower mix confetti’s – many venues will allow natural confetti’s but not paper confetti.